12-week "to-doing" journal for mommy and child. Create a schedule with goals and easily track your progress throughout the week.
- Start your day with positive vibes or quotes with your own inspiration or from the help of Mommy-do community.
- Mommy "to-doing" list includes a get it done list, daily agenda, routines (morning or night), exercise, self-care, me/us time, hydration tracker and space for goal setting.
- Mommy and child "to-doing" list includes social activity or getting outside goals and developmental/ life skills milestones including space to record the activity, activity details, and success.
- Jot down questions throughout the day or week for your babe's pediatrician. Bring your journal with you to make the most out of each pediatrician visit. Write down the answers to ensure you do not forget what you discussed.
Weekly food log to record healthy meals for the entire family along with a grocery list to ensure all items from your menu are purchased.
- Weekly wrap-up pages to reward progress, reflect on your week by jotting down wins/improvements and a gratitude journal to end the week with positive thoughts.
- Valuable tools and resources in the back of the book including:
- Developmental milestone checklists
- Cleaning Schedule
- Monthly Budget Tracker
- Pediatrician Q & A
- Milestones Memories Chart
- Growth Charts
- and more....